Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Doesn't seem to have been the case? I searched around a bit and couldn't find any evidence of Pikachu ever getting Water Gun as an event move or otherwise.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Not gonna lie, I'd sincerely burst out laughing if we ever got a Water Gun Pikachu.
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

I feel like a Normal/Bug-type should be something based on the most basic and ordinary bug there is. One so mundane, unassuming and harmless that most people don't even give it a glance unless it's literally right up in their faces. The only bug I can think of that really fits that description...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

I dunno what you guys think, but personally speaking, I think Bug/Dark would be perfect for a non-Ultra Beast cockroach.
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

I absolutely love that hisuian Zorua and Zoroark are Normal/Ghost-type. Not only is that a type combo that I've been wanting for years, but it makes the kitsune unique both as Regional Variants and as fox-based Pokemon, as none of the other foxes in Pokemon have either of those types (unless you...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

A Mincinno/Cincinno variant sounds like a cool idea! I could see a variant being a Fairy-type that takes the Pokemon's obsession with cleanliness up to eleven, or perhaps one goes the exact opposite direction and becomes a messy Ground-type instead. That said, Minccino/Cinccino is highly...
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

I see it too, but it could just be pareidolia
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Looks really good, buuut I'm gonna have to say fake here: the video described the mane of fur around the unknown Pokemon's neck as being white, but in that image it's black.
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, that's exactly what I said right after the part you quoted. I don't think it'll be as straightforward as just an Arctic fox, though, because we already have the Alolan Vulpix line (and to a certain extent Glaceon, who is guaranteed to be in this game) covering that base.
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, all the evidence seen so far does seem to point to a Zorua regional variant. I wonder what type it might be, though. The recording takes place in a snowy mountain, which makes the Ice-type an obvious choice. The "Blair Witch" quality of the video compounded with the overall eerieness...
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be fair, this guy does it and it works out for him.
Back
Top Bottom