Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

I actually have a somewhat similar dilemma: on one hand, I think that Iris's Dragonite having yet another loss would be majorly irritating because that thing never won a single battle while fully obedient under Iris's command, so him not getting a win would make it seem like Iris has not made...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think the Ash vs Iris battle, if it happens, is going to be a 2v2: Gabite/Garchomp vs Dracovish- Dracovish wins Angry Dragonite vs Dracovish- Angry Dragonite wins Angry Dragonite vs Motherly Dragonite- Motherly Dragonite wins
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, Axew did improve, but the problem is that the show seemed to frame it as though he'd become a lot stronger than he actually had, what with Drayden and the Dragon Village Elder singing high praises for Iris on her wonderful job of raising Axew and how he actually managed to deal some damage...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

I mean, Pokemon that grow without needing to evolve are a dime a dozen in the anime, and the majority of them do a much better job at that plotline than Axew, who didn't really grow so much as he was randomly given powerful moves whenever he conveniently needed them. Outside of training to...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be fair, none of those were new captures, but rather development for Pokemon that the characters already had. I guess Misty getting a Gyarados might be consider somewhat of an exception, since that only happened in a Chronicles episode after she'd already left the main cast, but aside from...
Back
Top Bottom