Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Maybe if Bede was incorporated into the show? In the games he acts even more arrogant than Blue, so I could very easily see him mock Ash's title of Alola Champion as not being legit. Not sure about any other characters, though.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Personally, I think only Hydreigon by itself is really the one that has the strong Ghetsis connection rather than the whole line, as Deino and Zweilous are kinda cute-looking whereas Hydreigon is the only one whose design that can truly be called intimidating (albeit in a cool way), so I think...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

I've had this thought ever since BW came out but I think it bears repeating: Iris really should have been given at least one other Dragon-type early on in the BW saga that she could properly train to be stronger so Axew could safely remain as the marketable plush without issue. Instead what...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Considering that the last time we saw the Unova League a kid who was completely unaware that full battle means "bring your whole team" and who gave two free KOs to his opponent was one of the top 4 finalists, I think it's safe to say that the competition there isn't very tough. And to be fair...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Excadrill kinda needs to be there to make Iris's position as Champion more credible, since he's one of her fully evolved Pokemon. Technically Emolga is fully evolved too, but because of the mascot treatment Pikaclones get they can come off as being more on par with basic stage mons than fully...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

I do have to say that I'm not thrilled about Iris owning a Goodra either. Not just because it's yet another pseudo-legendary Dragon-type that Ash also owns: with the sole exception of Axew, literally every Dragon-type that Iris has is also one that Ash has, which kinda makes it feel like Iris is...
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Okay, now that Iris is apparently Champion she better have evolved Axew into at least the Fraxure stage because the alternative is that Axew got Iris through Unova's Elite Four via the typical Deus Ex Machinas he tended to pull to get himself out of trouble and frankly, an offscreen evolution is...
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Also, if Iris were to use a non-dragon Pokemon for some reason, it would make a lot more sense to use Excadrill instead of Emolga, since the former is Iris's actual "starter Pokemon", has a much deeper connection to her character arc, is a much more powerful battler (and actually likes to battle...
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

I'm pretty sure Leon is required to wear that cape everywhere anyways, since that's where all the logos of the companies who sponsor him are stamped He gotta be advertising them always like a walking billboard. Also, remember that when you fight Leon the first thing he does is take that cape...
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Me personally, I'm just glad to see Iris in her Champion outfit regardless of if she actually is Champion or not. I personally don't think it's very likely, though. The princess dress fits really well with her being a Dragon-type trainer.
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be fair, the fact that both fought Leon and put up quite the fight at the very least heavily implies that they are, and it'd be a little strange if at least Raihan wasn't in the top 8, since in game canon he's the second strongest trainer in Galar after Leon to the point that it's said that...
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

I sure hope Dragonite is female because Ash's last team was a complete sausage fest, so it'd be good if he got at least one girl or two for this saga. I don't know why the show is so reluctant to give Ash female Pokemon, but it's pretty stupid. Almost as if the writers actually think cooties are...
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

I like this setup for the most part, except making Iris's Dragonite lose without at least nabbing a win first. That thing really needs to get a full win while obedient under Iris, because otherwise it makes it look like becoming obedient made him outright regress in power (notice how every...
Back
Top Bottom