• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

New Moves for Old Pokemon

Recent discussion about the handling of Dawn's team in her returns have inspired me to make movepool updates for her Pokemon like I did for May's. New moves are ictalized: Piplup- Bubble Beam, Whirlpool, Drill Peck, Grass Knot. Already explained in this post. Buneary- Ice Beam, Mega Punch...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Talonflame never used Quick Attack, though. Probably because Flame Charge effectively served the same purpose, and with it being STAB I guess the writers saw no point in giving it Quick Attack as well.
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Not to mention a rare moveset with plenty of variety both visually and utility-wise: Beautifly had long-ranged Bug-type STAB, close-ranged Flying-type STAB, long-ranged Psychic coverage, and a healing move. Usually Pokemon movesets will forgo utility for visual variety or vice-versa (though the...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

If May were to ever return, I'd like for some of her Pokemon to get new moves: Blaziken- Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Brave Bird. Flamethrower serves as a stronger Fire-type attack than Fire Spin and can still work for the Fire/Water fusion. Brave Bird is extra coverage that I think...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

It's an event-exclusive move, but yeah, it does.
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Everyone's made some really good suggestions! I have a few more of mine as well (new moves are ictalized):
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Unfortunately, Earthquake isn't an option for anybody. It alongside Magnitude and Fissure have been banned from being depicted in the anime ever since AG's Whiscash episode.
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

A while ago we were teased with the return of some of Ash's Pokemon from past sagas, something that many were justifiably excited over as the last time Ash called upon his reserves was in the DPP saga, which was about a decade and a half ago. So yeah, this was a long overdue treat. One thing...
Back
Top Bottom