Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Thirding the Jynx evo/regional variant speculation. In the first two Generations, Jynx formed something of a pseudo trio with Magmar and Electabuzz, which was lost when those two recieved evolved forms and Jynx didn't, so this would be a nice opportunity to make the latter catch up.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Kleavor's reveal also brings up an (to me, at least) interesting question regarding its stats: Scyther is a very intriguing Pokemon on the subject of evolution, since Scizor's BST isn't bigger than Scyther's; instead the stat points just get rearranged. It makes me wonder, will it be the same...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

The game says that Basculegion are evolved from the Basculin that managed to survive Hisui's strong currents, and it's powered by the souls of all the Basculin that died while trying to swim upstream (hence the Ghost-type). Basculegion not existing in modern times can be explained by Basculin no...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

That's not really the reason I'm skeptical about a Hisuian Stantler, though. I think that design-wise, Wyrdeer looks so similar that I can't really see Hisuian Stantler being more than just a recolor, which honestly feels a little bit boring. Sure, you could argue that the same applies to...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

tbh, I'm kinda skeptical about Stantler having a Hisuian form because Wyrdeer already looks so much like it and is Psychic/Normal, so it feels rather pointless to give Stantler one. Besides, Stantler having a Hisuian form if anything would just strengthen the arguments that it went extinct: at...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think the difference here is that Hisui takes place in the past, approximately a century or two ago by the looks of it, so it's not an unreasonable conclusion that the Hisuian forms have died out since then: plenty of real-life animal species have gone extinct in time frames as short if not...
Back
Top Bottom