Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

Personally, I'd prefer to see a Colosseum/XD adaptation in the form of a spinoff so that the actual protagonists of those games get appearances rather than shoving Ash into their roles. My version would be a miniseries like Origins except it doesn't forget to give the Pokemon themselves a...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Ironically, Eagun, aka The Man Whose Name I Have No Idea How To Pronounce, has a Pikachu as his main Pokemon in Colosseum and its sequel, which led a lot of people to believe that he was actually meant to be an older version of Ash. It did (or didn't, depending on your perspective) help that his...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

And Lucario's unfortunately not even the first of Ash's Pokemon whose moveset is kinda dreadful. In fact, it's actually rather common for Ash's Pokemon's movesets to consist of three STAB attacks plus a filler move that'll be either coverage (and it will almost always be plain Normal-type...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

I'd like other Z-Moves besides Pikachu's sig one to be acknowledged too. Admittedly there would need to be moveset upgrades to make anyone other than Pikachu and Dragonite (assuming it still knows Hyper Beam) compatible with any of the Z-Crystals Ash owns, but candidates include: Gengar if it...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think Torterra is the only one that was really shafted, though: at least the rest of the Sinnoh team was actually able to get wins against Paul, but Torterra was the sole exception (okay, Gible also technically never won against Paul either, but he was never used in any of the battles against...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

Talonflame also went without a win in the rematch against Viola. In general the poor thing was bullied hard as a Fletchling.
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Even then, most of the Sinnoh team was still able to get a little something for themselves. Really the only one that was truly completely shafted was poor Torterra. Also, I'm not sure Dragonite or Krookodile even qualify, since neither really did much, or in Dragonite's case hasn't done much...
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

I never said Charizard's case wasn't overexposure, though. On the contrary, what I said is that the specific way Charizard is overexposed is where the problem lies rather than with the overexposure itself. I get that it's easy to find overexposure in and of itself annoying, but the fact of the...
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be completely fair, Ash's Lucario was severely underfocused for a good while between its evolution and before the battle against Volkner, so the claim that it's been shoved down our throats is at best exaggerated. Yes, it did recieve a lot of focus as a Riolu, but again that didn't last, so I...
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Pikachu's already been doing exactly that, though. Heck, for a very good long while Pikachu was shafting even Lucario as well. Look, I'll be honest here, if Lucario does end up hogging the screentime at everyone else's expense it will suck, no question, but I still prefer that a million times...
Back
Top Bottom