Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Review PE08: The Discovery

Yeah, but was referrencing Giovanni's specialty type in the flimsiest way possible really that imperative that they had to change the rival dynamic between Red and Blue? Maybe it's just because I'm not a fan of the franchise's recent trend of giving the Rivals the starter weak to yours instead...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Ironically, though, Venusaur was the only Kanto starter that couldn't learn any Ground-type moves until Gen 3. So one could argue that the Ground connection is flimsy anyways. Besides, Blue never uses monotype teams in any of his fights and completely revamped the final Gym as a result. I quite...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

And moreover, Green having Charizard would outright confirm that it got beaten in a battle, since Green canonically loses his Champion title no matter what, and having Charizard lose, even if it's completely offscreen, is a big no-no these days.
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Okay, I was not expecting a LGPE-centered episode, but I really enjoyed it! The visuals were fluid, I love how we got to see so many Pokemon in action, I love how Blue was actually allowed to score a KO against Elaine's team in the battle for Mewtwo rather than the battle being completely...
Back
Top Bottom