Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

There was also the contest battle between May's Beautifly and Zoey's Glameow; there the former used Psychic more like a generic blast of energy than telekinesis. I have no idea why this portrayal didn't become the norm, though. If I were to make a guess it's because either the...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

Dude, as someone whose favorite Pokemon's most standout moment was being part of the world's most overrated self-insert's team just so it could get pathetically oneshotted by an attack it should have resisted for the sake of glorifying a certain orange dragon that wasn't exactly starved of cool...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Maybe, but it's still a pretty impressive feat for Ash. Also, that still doesn't explain why you're so adamant on anime movesets being accurate to what's most efficient for the games.
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

The anime isn't the games, though: what would work in the former might not be so great in the latter and vice-versa. Just because they're not giving Ash's Pokemon the most game-efficient movesets it doesn't mean they're not making him more powerful: literally the only people he's lost against so...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Please read my post directly above yours. There I explain why I kept the physical contact move.
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

I mean, I would keep it too, but Psychic is the move most likely to get the boot, sadly. I know that in a truly ideal moveset, Ice Punch would be the move to go, but the anime hardly ever has Pokemon use purely long-range moves or purely contact moves (though the latter is more common...
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

If it were up to me, Gengar's final moveset would have been this: -Shadow Ball -Ice Punch -Dazzling Gleam -Sludge Bomb/Wave
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

Why is it that every time I look at Gigantamax Grimmsnarl my monkey brain's first reaction is to go "Oh hai, Eren!"? XD
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be fair, it's not unheard of for game characters' strength to be portrayed differently in the anime. Pokemon themselves get this all the time, for example, with the most notorious examples being Charizard and Pikachu, who are portrayed as far more powerful in the anime than they are in the...
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

I had hoped that 1v1 battles were a thing of the past, but alas... I'll admit I'm incredibly torn here: on one hand, Gengar absolutely can't afford to get yet another freaking loss. On the other hand, losing to Marnie would mean the chance for a rematch that hopefully would be better or at...
Back
Top Bottom