Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

What are Pokemon that you DON'T want Ash to catch (or wish that he hadn't caught) ?

Other past Pokemon I feel shouldn't have been caught: Kingler, Muk, and Primeape. Mainly because hardly anything was ever done with them, especially Primeape. Muk does have its smothering running gag, but I feel that keeping a Pokemon around solely for that reason is still largely a waste. 29...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

What are Pokemon that you DON'T want Ash to catch (or wish that he hadn't caught) ?

Yeah, I know, I'm just pointing out the writers' apparent contradictory logic. It doesn't seem fair for Oshawott and Snivy to be considered "too weak" in the face of the many NFEs Ash has that routinely topple titanic opponents.
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

I think Palpitoad at least is a more complicated case, since there's apparently rumors that Krokorok was originally going to be caught during the cancelled Team Plasma two-parter, and with that little hiccup the writers had to slip in a last-minute replacement Ground-type while they scrambled to...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Most of the Unova roster. The only ones I completely wish Ash had kept are Snivy, Oshawott (as much as I despise his character, the species itself is my favorite Unova Starter line, and I also think it's a great fit for Ash, so my ideal version of Oshawott would have been less of a jerk and/or...
Back
Top Bottom