Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

The apparent decline of Evil Teams

I think we've had a bit of a misunderstanding here. True, I guess the whole point of villains is that they do bad guy stuff. But not every narrative needs an outright villainous antagonist, and not every antagonist needs to be a villain: Team Skull are definitely antagonistic, but they aren't...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

You're saying this in relation to the villainous teams being dumbed down, which this whole discussion is supposed to be about. And that doesn't mean that they have to suck just because they can't het hyper-violent like Griffith or Freeza. If you prefer the hyper-violent villains to comedic or...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

It's really funny to me that I'm seeing people say that the evil teams have to be "dumbed down" for the kiddies when the games themselves are aimed at the exact same age bracket. Pokemon is a very simple game, so kids as young as 5 and 6 can easily complete them. Also, the villains in the games...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

I wouldn't say that the evil teams have gone through a decline in the anime sense, because the anime has had a bit of a history in pushing the games' Evil Team plots aside: Team Rocket has never even been confronted properly outside of the mandatory TRio skirmishes, the Lake of Rage arc, and...
Back
Top Bottom