Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

He didn't go back to Normal Class after he lost to Bea, though. After losing to her her, Ash lost two other battles in a row against unnamed trainers and that's what caused his rank to drop.
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

I'd say that Dracovish is the exact opposite of ordinary, seeing how it's a fossil Pokemon made up of mismatched parts of other extinct mons. And with how highly specific the requirements to get one of these guys is (you need to find Cara Liss, a scientist who is either insane or incompetent...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

My guess is that it's because even though the anime has always played kinda fast and loose with type matchups, it's never been quite to this degree (aside from BW). True, type matchups aren't the end-all and be-all of a battle's outcome, but they were still usually portrayed as being of help...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

Besides, while it's true that Sirfetch'd's current moveset is ill-equipped to face off against Drasna's dragons (especially Mega Altaria, who resists literally everything in Sirfetch'd's current arsenal), who's to say it won't learn something like Poison Jab to help it do the job? If Gengar can...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

I personally would be completely on board with Ash losing this battle if he was using Pokemon with better screentime and winrates like Pikachu and Lucario instead of the neglected Dracovish and Sirfetch'd. But he's not, so...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

It does if Dracovish manages to get some hits in against Altaria. Another possibility could be that Noivern is hard for Sirfetch'd because it's too fast while Altaria is a bit slower, meaning the duck can land hits more easily.
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, Ash already beat a Champion and is a Champion himself, so why not? Besides, Ash is using Dracovish and Sirfetch'd, his two least used Pokemon, in this battle. I do not want to see either of them job.
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

It's not that it's not obvious so much as just me not taking any chances. There have been times when a Pokemon was supposedly set up for a major victory only to end up not getting any.
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

At long last, Dracovish gets another fight. About time! And please don't let Sirfetch'd job again.
Back
Top Bottom