Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

It can also learn Toxic Spikes, which actually fit great thematically. Granted, it would have been tricky for that move to have a lot of practical applications in most battles due to how rare switches are in the anime and how Greninja was more often than not the last Pokemon to be sent out on...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

The new move thing is mostly just speculation. Previews seem to hint more towards Aura Sphere being upgraded into a Spirit Bomb.
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Reversal's the most unique move in Lucario's arsenal, though. I'd rather he keep that one.
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

I hope that the move that gets replaced is Double Team. We've already seen that move used plenty of times by multiple Pokemon in the past whereas Ash's Lucario is the only Pokemon to have ever used Reversal. Plus, like I've said a dozen times in separate occasions already, Reversal fits...
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Well, after how controversial Greninja's loss to Charizard was, combined with the latter getting constantly shilled as the Objectively Most Powerfulest Pokemon Ever™ despite that portrayal being fairly inaccurate to actual gameplay (which actually stands out quite a bit in this specific case...
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

And then to add insult to injury, Charizard oneshots Lucario and the rest of his teammates with a basic Scratch attack each.
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

Please read my comments again: I already said pretty much the exact same things about openings that you're saying here. Also, every time I've alluded to Lucario possibly beating Leon's Charizard (which I didn't even do in the comment you're quoting, by the way) were 100% intended as jokes, so...
  8. Ghost Diplocaulus

The opening does show Ash wearing his Z-Ring, Dynamax Band, and Key Stone simultaneously, so that could be hinting towards him using all three gimmicks in one battle eventually. Though, granted, openings have lied to us before (hi, Charizard vs Reshiram), so it's certainly far from a 100%...
  9. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, out of Journeys's current lineup, Pikachu is the one who makes the most sense to take Leon's Charizard out, and not just for the reasons you've already stated: Lucario is at a type disadvantage and currently has nothing in its moveset that hits Charizard for even neutral damage, so it...
  10. Ghost Diplocaulus

Calling it now, the real reason Greninja is being brought back to mentor Lucario is because it'd serve as a sort of redemption for the frog by proxy if Lucario does indeed beat Charizard as a direct result of the training it got with Greninja. Yes, I do know that the depiction is accurate to...
  11. Ghost Diplocaulus

Sure, Leon's Charizard has no BURASTO BAAN shenanigans, but he does have G-Max Wildfire, which has so far been depicted as hilariously overpowered due to how it keeps repeatedly attacking and seems to be unblockable, undodgeable, and seemingly prevents the target from even moving and leaves them...
  12. Ghost Diplocaulus

Since Lucario already got Mega Evolution I'm not sure how else would Greninja help power him up. Maybe "power up" just means regular old training, but that seems a bit anti-climactic... inb4Ash-Lucarioconfirmed
  13. Ghost Diplocaulus

We'd need to see both in action close together. Though I'd argue that with the Journeys team there might not even be one true "ace", and instead all the Pokemon will be ace-tier in their own right: Dragonite has proven to be able to take hits like a champ and currently has an undefeated record...
  14. Ghost Diplocaulus

True, but Korrina's Lucario and Ash's Lucario are two different individuals. It's important to point out that Ash's Lucario was able to defeat Bea's Machamp, who is heavily implied to have beaten Korrina's Lucario. That all but confirms that Ash's Lucario is stronger than Korrina's.
  15. Ghost Diplocaulus

Simple, Ash's goal is to beat Leon, an overpowered trainer who has an overpowered Charizard with a fancy super mode as his ace, and since Lucario is being set up as the Journeys team's ace (or at the very least sharing the spot with Gengar and Pikachu due to their respective Gigantamax and...
Back
Top Bottom