Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Review JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

Yeah, the problem is that with all the other dumb stuff Cameron did in the battle the supposed "karma" against Ash's constant victories through evolution just comes off as way too excessive, because it's not like Ash was constantly doing similarly dumb things in his battles (except the one...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

And even then essentially sacced two of those five Pokemon by sending them out against opponents with a double advantage against their types.
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

Yeah, the only reason Surf is rare likely has more to do with it being tricky to animate when compared to other Water-type moves. Shooting water or bubbles out of your mouth is a lot simpler to visualize and create variations for than summoning a giant wave out of nowhere.
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

My guess is that it's because Muddy Water would've been too similar visually to Surf. I would've preferred if Goodra had used an actual Dragon-type move, though.
  5. Ghost Diplocaulus

Pokemon using multiple attacks consecutively is a fairly common occurence in the anime due to turns not actually being a thing, so idk why you're complaining about this.
  6. Ghost Diplocaulus

It does. I just call it Spirit Bomb Aura Sphere because it strongly resembles the attack from DB with the same name. It helps that Lucario in general is essentially Goku as a dog.
  7. Ghost Diplocaulus

This was a pretty cool episode with a pretty cool battle. It certainly had its flaws, but I think its strong points were more numerous and make up for the downsides. Firstly, I loved how Raihan's weather strategies were portrayed here and how he took full advantage of their effects to give his...
Back
Top Bottom