• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ghost Diplocaulus

Review JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

Yeah, G-Max Eevee would've been pretty boring but it still would've been better than the literal nothing that Chloe and Eevee got. Another cool option could've been for Eevee to evolve into a Leafeon, which would've been both fitting for Chloe's character (due to her family name alluding to...
  2. Ghost Diplocaulus

To be somewhat fair, it's not main characters having Eevees that is the problem, it's the fact that the anime staff clearly doesn't want to do anything actually interesting with them: last saga they did literally nothing with Sandy despite hyping his debut to kingdom come and now they created an...
  3. Ghost Diplocaulus

I don't think it's entirely fair to say that Chloe was doomed by becoming "the Eevee girl" so much as the anime staff clearly didn't want her to do anything else besides that. Chloe is literally the human version of Ash's Unfezant, who was similarly an ostensive part of the main cast of her saga...
  4. Ghost Diplocaulus

I was probably the person most vocally against this arc concluding with Gigantamax Eevee, but I gotta say that even that would've felt a lot more conclusive and satisfying than this. Heck, this didn't even feel like a "You're perfect just the way you are!" type of ending because even that...
Back
Top Bottom