Search results for query: *

1. GhostFingers

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I just looked and found that Mime Jr. can't learn any Fairy-type moves except charm as an egg move (which doesn't count because it could get that move before it was changed to fairy type). I mean, really? Not even Dazzling gleam? Oddly Mr. Mime can learn Dazzling gleam (and also Misty terrain)...
  2. GhostFingers

Here's two more that made me question WTF is up with gamefreak? Ferroseed & Ferrothorn CAN'T learn Rapid Spin. Diglett & Dugtrio CAN learn Sludge Wave. (WHY?)
  3. GhostFingers

OK, so thanks to my new guide book, i learned that in B2W2 once per day i can have a multi battle with the triplets in Striaton former gym. So I teamed up with Cress against his brothers, and it gets to the point where he brings out his Slowking. Then it uses flamethrower. I'm still confused by...
  4. GhostFingers

Lunatone and Solrock can't learn Moonlight and Morning Sun respectively. *Raises eyebrow*
  5. GhostFingers

Jolteon has short spikes of fur as its tail. Yes, it was brought up before. Synchronoise got a big power boost in gen VI, the BP is now 120 where before it was 70. Synchronoise has many incongruities. It is not actually sound-based, despite what the name suggests. Umbreon is the only...
  6. GhostFingers

This is the best visualization of that.
  7. GhostFingers

Second image is kinda rude.
  8. GhostFingers

The only pokemon that could get STAB on both moves can't??? I can't even... I have an Emolga with both moves, identical phys atk and spec atk, and it became apparent very quickly to me just how much of a boon STAB's effect into the damage calculation really is.
  9. GhostFingers

Something i only just noticed as odd: Dialga the pokemon of time learns Roar of Time and AncientPower, but not Future sight. On that note, Palkia the pokemon of space can't use Teleport.
  10. GhostFingers

Yet another annoying one. Skitty can learn Covet but not Thief. Yet it can learn Faint attack, so don't go saying that "Thief is too dark for Skitty.
  11. GhostFingers

Just looking up Sludge Wave, wondering how best to use this TM, when i came across a weird thing. Gastly and Koffing can't learn it (under normal circumstances), but the Kami trio can?!?!? Just looked this one up too, wanted to see when my shiny Golem would learn rollout AND IT CAN'T!!! gen V...
  12. GhostFingers

I was extrapolating from the facts and came to an untestable hypothesis. In the end it boils down to.. "pokemon logic". But even so, as the alpha pokemon and supreme being of pokemon world, it would make sense for him to learn all the same moves that Mew could learn. Diglett and Dugtrio can...
  13. GhostFingers

Also, if Mew can learn all the moves via TM/tutor, why can't Arceus? It can learn a large number of moves anyway, so why not just make it all of them. If the lore is to be believed, that Arceus created the pokemon world, then he also created all the moves, right?
  14. GhostFingers

I found another wierd inconsistency. Skiddo/Gogoat's hidden ability Grass pelt only activates in Grassy terrain, yet they can't learn it
  15. GhostFingers

Yes, even rock types like Rhydon, Aggron, Tyranitar and Rampardos can. WTF!?
  16. GhostFingers

I find it dumb that Piplup and Prinplup have wings, but can't learn steel wing until after evolution into Empoleon (and even then only via TM). Prinplup DOES have claws though, they are on its feet. I was playing Battle revolution one time, and an enemy Chansey used metronome. It became...
Back
Top Bottom