Search results for query: *

1. GhostLucario

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I completed the RR episode. It was fun, very challenging but only because they use mascots in every battle. Now I will be hunting legendaries and UBs from the Ultra Wormhole and then will complete the pokedex...again. I really enjoyed the game and I would have loved it if I hadn't bought SM...
  2. GhostLucario

-I traveled to Poni, Exeggutor Island, got the Flute, went through Poni Canyon and breezed through the Komo-o trial thanks to Espeon... then... climax! OMG so much better than SuMo -I went through the Ultra Wormhole to fight Necrozma. I was very worried about this battle after seeing so many...
  3. GhostLucario

-I went to Aether House to find Accerola. Then proceeded to the abandoned market to do the trial. I love the ghost trial so much. It's my favorite. -I was really worried about the totem Mimikyu battle since I had nothing I could beat it with. Started with Whimsicott to throw some Shadow Balls at...
  4. GhostLucario

-I went to the lab and met Burnet. I finally remembered her name. Oh look Lillie and Hau are also there. I hate them. -Went through the diglett tunel and oh hi Looker! So glad to see him here. I love him. "no one's trying to build a new world or free pokemon from trainers"? huh you're gonna...
  5. GhostLucario

I've been enjoying these games more than SuMo. The little changes really make the difference. TLDR: I'm having a good time. If I had known GF was going back to third versions I would have skipped SuMo though
  6. GhostLucario

-I decided to drop Noibat and Flabebe and caught Hawlucha and Cottonee instead. I want to use pokemon I haven't used before. It's no fun using the same ones over and over. -Speaking of which, I initally only caught an Ekans to have some pokemon I could sacrifice in the trials, but it helped me a...
  7. GhostLucario

-Caught a Grubbin, I've been wanting to use that pokemon. -Caught a bunch of other pokemon to fill out my team but I plan to replace them with permanent team members later. -Evolved my Litten SoftKitty into a Torracat. I guess I'll have to think of a better name soon. -Beat Illima, went to the...
  8. GhostLucario

So I started the game, used Mystery Gift and then proceeded to choose my starter. I got a female Adamant Litten on my first try. I have been blessed by pokegods! what a lucky beginning. Trying to catch a Grubbin now as I make my way to Ikki Town.
  9. GhostLucario

I cleared all the trials, took on the Elite 4 and became Champion. Nice. I am planning to collect the Zygarde cores and cells now. The only thing I disliked is that it seems like they gave up on the fourth island. I know it's supposed to be mysterious and stuff but really? A Captain with no...
  10. GhostLucario

I finished the electric and ghost trials. Mudsdale continues to be my MVP he dominated both trials and one shotted Mimikyu with Heavy Slam. I am now on my way to Team Skull town. I also added Mimikyu and Gengar to my rotation teams. I have almost two full teams now. Weird.
  11. GhostLucario

I just cleared Mallow's trial and battled Olivia. I suppose I will go to Aether Foundation next? I am rotating my team which is something I had never, ever done in any game (it's too much hassle to grind) but whatever my team so far is: Brionne (lv 30) Dartrix (lv 31) Mudsdale (lv 31) Torracat...
Back
Top Bottom