Search results for query: *

1. GhostLucario

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

I haven't played since Crown Tundra came out last year and I see I haven't missed anything good. These max raid battles are so tedious and boring. If they wanted to attract Go players with this mechanic, they failed miserably. Also those events are so boring, I have been hoping for a trade...
  2. GhostLucario

I get that they want us to do raids but now that Gigamax soup is a thing, having just different types-gigamax forms in the raids is not much of an incentive. At least have increased shiny odds or hard-to-get hidden abilities or more events with mythical pokémon like the Zeraora one or something
  3. GhostLucario

These type-themed events are so boring. I wish they'd do more interesting events like the baby pokémon one or the version exclusives. I'm still hoping they do a trade evolution event.
  4. GhostLucario

The G-max event feels like it has been going on forever... I hope they do a trade evolution event, since we got so many of them with the DLC
  5. GhostLucario

The online service has been even more garbage than usual. I've been seeing people saying the same thing all over the internet, in Twitter, Reddit and other pokémon communities. GF wants us to do raids, but then stuff like this happens.
  6. GhostLucario

I was just coming to ask the same thing. I've been sitting on a shiny Zeraora raid all day, but I can't find anyone to join me and that thing is nearly impossible to defeat solo. I haven't found a non-shiny one either so IDK, maybe they don't want us to reach the goal? (I know that's probably...
  7. GhostLucario

At least Eevee was a nice contrast to Pikachu. Even 5 star raids do nothing but spam Charm, so if you have a redirector like Clefairy or Togepi the battle is laughably easy. I caught Eevee with no problems.
  8. GhostLucario

I hate that GF made their big (pun intended) mechanic of the generation so tedious. Pikachu has double team and it spams it, so afer a couple I was in an endless battle where we couldn't hit it but it also wasn't strong enough to KO any of us. The end result was a really long and boring battle...
  9. GhostLucario

I hate Whimsicott and don't care for Rotom, so I've been trying to get Togekiss and Dragapult, but they are so hard! Near impossible playing alone and if you play with others the catch rate drop makes them impossible to catch. If this was GF's idea of a fun mechanic they were very wrong. It's...
  10. GhostLucario

I am very happy with this event since there's no easy way to obtain BP without grinding the Battle Tower (or even worse at least for me) do online battles. So getting those EV training items was going to be hard. Also the 5 star Dittos are great, I haven't got one of those yet. I don't really...
  11. GhostLucario

So I've been playing the Shield version and I just found Sirfetch'd and Male Indeedee in max raid battles. I wasn't even connected to the internet and I thought those were Sword exclusives. So, is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this?
  12. GhostLucario

I am so sick of Appletun I want this event to be over. It's been far too long and I hate having to do those raids to get more active dens. Appletun's have far too many bars on their shields and are very annoying. Milcery has been ok so far I just wish they'd give you more sweets.
Back
Top Bottom