Search results for query: *

1. GhostLucario

BDSP The Gyms and the League - DP Style or Pt Style?

I am pretty sure that they'll use DP teams. HGSS had the GS rosters, not the Crystal ones. ORAS had the RS ones, despite Emerald's being better. Like I said before, previous remakes changed one or two pokemon only, so IF they change something I think they'll only change the Medicham in Candice's...
  2. GhostLucario

ORAS pretended like Emerald never existed. There is nothing of Emerald in those games if anything it actively avoided any Emerald content. And like I said in a previous post, HGSS only changed two pokemon, out of 21 gym leaders, E4 and champion teams. It had some Crystal things, but not any...
  3. GhostLucario

The thing here is, if they're using Pt's pokedex and gym leaders/E4 teams, at what point does it stop being a DP remake and becomes a Pt remake? That's why I don't expect many changes. Maybe that one pokemon for Candice and Volker and I guess they would have to change Flint's team too but...
  4. GhostLucario

I agree they NEED to give them the Platinum teams. But will they? For HGSS they changed two pokemon only (one of Clair's Dragonairs for a Gyarados, and one of Janine's Weezings for an Ariados) FOr ORAS only one. (one of Flannery's Slugmas for a Numel). That's why I don't expect any changes (or...
  5. GhostLucario

i don't expect any changes to DP's gyms or rosters. Past remakes have only made minimal changes so I expect this to be the same. Maybe they'll give us rematches with the Platinum's teams. But maybe not.
Back
Top Bottom