Search results for query: *

1. Ghostsoul

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

I personally very much like it when authors reply to my reviews. Reviewers aren't perfect and of course sometimes I might miss or misinterpret things, when authors reply it also gives me a new angle to what I'm reading and might give me more ideas if I chose to review in the future.
  2. Ghostsoul

When you're really freaking stuck for a small part of a chapter yet you kind of know what should go just after it, do you just kind of go through it or leave it and come back to it?
  3. Ghostsoul

You could always change the name to another one resembling Star Trek like 'Star Finders' that obviously eludes to it, but dismisses the idea that 'Star Trek' exists in that universe. The Pokemon World might not have 'Star Trek' but it may have a rough equivalent, although this may come across a...
  4. Ghostsoul

Ah yes! That was largely the idea. It was certainly more on the story aspect than the 'text adventure' one.
  5. Ghostsoul

How would this forum get along with a 'choose your own adventure' style of interactive fiction? In other words, the actual readers of the story decide from a selection of options what will happen to the character in the story next.
  6. Ghostsoul

'Droning on' or 'Drumming on'?
  7. Ghostsoul

Would having a third person prologue, but then having the rest of the story be in first person be a stretch or kind of silly? Or can it work?
Back
Top Bottom