Search results for query: *

1. Ghostsoul

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I feel like I mentioned this a while ago, but the base concept is that the Heroes and Villains switch places, but not ability. In other words, these faceless figures manage to take control of immensely powerful cosmic horror like creatures and with a team behind them, take over regions of the...
  2. Ghostsoul

Journey fics can be quite difficult to tackle, due to their length lots of planning behind character development and sometimes also worldbuilding is needed, but it can also be rather rewarding. Depends how much you are willing to put in.
  3. Ghostsoul

You could make it a short kind of horror/comedy story. Perhaps describe the grimness of the incinerator room. (Perhaps go with the headcanon that Pokemon might be conscious inside their Pokeballs?). Perhaps reference the question 'what really happens at the Pokemon centre?' or something similar...
  4. Ghostsoul

I think it highly depends on the philosophical outlook of the tale, is this a more idealistic story where the beast 'making the sky' vanish is just friendly, yet misunderstood slightly more powerful variant of many of the other characters in the tale? Or is this a more cynical setting where the...
  5. Ghostsoul

OC X Canon fanfics need to be handled really carefully. Sure, they can be done right, but then an awful lot of them awful end up being done 'wrong'. If the canon character in particular begin acting 'out of character' because your OC is there. If you want to pull this off, having the canon...
  6. Ghostsoul

You could take inspiration from all of the trainer titles in the games such as 'Swimmer' or 'Beauty'. The goals don't have to be to do with Pokemon, but they can use Pokemon as a means of reaching them.
  7. Ghostsoul

The idea is that I would need to change the character's motivations for achieving those goals, without changing the goals themselves. If Lillie wants to freeze Unova, it probably won't be for the same reason the original Ghetsis wanted to!
  8. Ghostsoul

I did something (kind of similar) using random number generation and switching the roles of the characters. Of course some of the swaps ended up very odd and now we have Lillie trying to freeze and take over Unova and Red trying to destroy the universe to make way for his own.
  9. Ghostsoul

I think this could work, as long as you properly explain what the performance enhancers do (how they work and search) and why they might affect humans in that way.
  10. Ghostsoul

I think you could bring the two ideas together! Such as having the story based within the distant future. You might have to write up a timeline of events before the start of the story, recording technological milestones and new scientific discoveries. Perhaps there was some kind of...
  11. Ghostsoul

I think it would be a pretty interesting read, depending how you develop the worldbuilding to make it believable enough. It's certainly something that might take a lot of planning before hand.
  12. Ghostsoul

Sweet! I'll be sure to take a look once you have posted it!
  13. Ghostsoul

I am not really familiar with the Urban fantasy genre, especially concerning witches/wizards and the like. But I think this idea is pretty neat. I think you should expand on the lore of the star in general. How it was created and the like, do any of the specific pieces do something very...
  14. Ghostsoul

Hm! The split story would be cool! I was only going to mix in the 'new world' thing if it was going to be an important part of the story. Since the characters are pretty different, as well as being different ages and sorts I shouldn't end up repeating myself. Perhaps if I do get something in...
  15. Ghostsoul

I've been considering creating an AU where the protagonists and antagonists switch roles. (Note: This is based within the games universe). Although coming up with things such as why Game Dawn would want to destroy and/or recreate the world will probably prove rather difficult. Although that's...
Back
Top Bottom