Search results for query: *

1. Ghostsoul

Speculation Generation VIII Games Speculation

We already have two time travelling Pokemon, Celebi and Dialga. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky had itself a heavy focus on time travel, perhaps something similar could be a small side-quest/post-game event in the Gen 4 remakes, it's a stretch but it would work nicely.
  2. Ghostsoul

We already have/had a 'dreamland' area in Gen 5, with the 'dream world'. If something related to dreams returns, it's likely going to be in reference to this somehow. Also the 'dream world' had normal Pokemon, plus the UBs went in this same dex as all the other Alolan Pokemon so even if we do...
  3. Ghostsoul

I think if Pokemon was to get a game based in Africa, it would most certainly be South Africa.
  4. Ghostsoul

Even though Egypt would be a really cool region to explore, I am sad to say, we are unlikely to see Egypt as a region, simply because the Pokemon franchise doesn't have a big presence Egypt. Pokemon tends to choose places where they have a large enough audience. The same could possibly be said...
  5. Ghostsoul

1. Game email account? Really? It might make sense if Pokemon was a PC game but it isn't. That just adds an extra layer of unnecessary complexity to the game. Pokemon is suppose to be rather simple (unless you are into competitive battling but that's rather different kind of complexity which you...
  6. Ghostsoul

It's an interesting idea, but it somewhat takes away the idea of Pokemon being a 'low' Fantasy (kind of debatable, but apart from the Pokemon themselves the world Pokemon takes place in is relatively similar to our own I would say there is enough to not make it a distinctly 'high' fantasy. But...
  7. Ghostsoul

We've had several Pokemon (Palkia, Elgyem, Lunatone, The UBs and many others) who have been associated with outer space, and even other dimensions. We have kind of had this in the franchise already with The Distortion World and Ultra Space. It's possible we'll see a similar area in a new future...
  8. Ghostsoul

An underwater town? A region based off Atlantis anyone?
  9. Ghostsoul

I would really love a region based off the former Yugoslavia, but I doubt that'll come any time soon... I'm a little bored of 'tropical' regions, I'll like a colder region next, or at least one that isn't based off somewhere normally hot and sunny! I would kind of prefer a Greater London based...
Back
Top Bottom