Search results for query: *

1. G

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

There still is a transition from the land bike to the water bike. It's a different model, with an animation depicting the transition in between. Now, because it's such a minor difference, it's easy to have fast transitions, which is nice when crossing narrow bodies of water or if someone is...
  2. G

I would not be a fan of this. Given the ability to date warp for infinite watts, that would destroy the value of items obtainable from the battle tower and eliminate its purpose. Which I get some folks wanting to do but I like the battle tower and the resultant economy of sub-perfect IV...
  3. G

I felt the same way, when other game series I am fond of introduced voice acting, namely RPGs. I made those same arguments at the time. I've seen this play out on numerous occasions, and unfortunately, it didn't play out as I had hoped. Maybe it would be different this time. I'm just saying...
  4. G

Personally I'd be against it. Not because I have anything against voice acting, but because if you voice act one line, there tends to be an expectation that All lines are voice acted, which is a significant drain on developmental resources that in my opinion would be better spent on things like...
  5. G

Correct, all 3 of them work the same in terms of halving egg hatch times, regardless of their position in the party (or whether or not they're even conscious).
  6. G

Nah not for the egg hatching abilities, Coalossal just needs to be in your party to hatch eggs faster, doesn't need to be in front. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Steam_Engine_(Ability) The Coalossal doesn't even need to be conscious, just around. I also agree, if you're just...
  7. G

Sneasal is indeed a jerk, and overly aggressive. He, Excadrill, and a few others have routinely been a problem for me when hatching eggs, or farming Dittos or everstones, or doing other things where my attention is split. A tip for Sneasal in the Bridge Field specifically, if you have a lead...
  8. G

If I had my way, an update would include the following: - The national dex - Post game increases the level of All wild pokemon to 60, not just in the wild area - The ability to transfer items in Pokemon Home (Not technically an update to this game per se, but even still) - Weather control. A...
Back
Top Bottom