Search results for query: *

1. G

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Different teams work on different things. You can easily have the modeling team finish a Pokemon, have the lore team write up their Pokedex entry, and assign them a Pokedex number, and have the Area Mapping team assign them spawns throughout the world. Meanwhile the Battle Effects team working...
  2. G

It's not free candy, this is a product being paid for, the more apt analogy would be having a box of chocolates offered, but all of them contain hazelnut, which you're allergic to, but you like the chocolate. So you're disappointed the chocolate, which you're excited for, and want to pay for...
  3. G

I have, yes. It's not about what others are doing, it's about how interesting I can make it for myself, without having teams that are no longer viable. I love what Mimikyu brings to the table, as an example. Having more diverse options which are interesting but still competitive (even if not...
  4. G

Yeah imho the feature of "Ignore the target's ability" is not just not that interesting, it's actively harmful to the strategic layer for the game. It reduces the overall complexity of the game, rather than adding to it. Especially when on fast and strong pokemon like Inteleon and Cinderace...
Back
Top Bottom