Search results for query: *

1. G

SwSh Giant Octopode's Private Hatchery, Errands, and Rares

I sent you a message, I'm available whenever it's convenient, just let me know when you are available.
  2. G

For shinies, I'd want either other shinies, or non-breedable pokemon (legendaries, event pokemon, whatever) from outside Galar. Alternately, At Least 3 MBs, depending on the shiny. I know that it's not super likely others would take those trades, but I'm not super looking to trade them...
  3. G

I'm definitely interested! I'd like the HA Magikarp, and I'd be able to trade tomorrow night or during the weekend, does that work for you?
  4. G

Thanks for the successful trade! And again, too generous by far. Even still, I hope that I was able to help, and know that you've got some store credit built up! :-P So let me know if you need anything else
  5. G

sounds great! IGN is Amii, and no thank you on the Eevee, on the one hand I'll be farming my own and on the other I'd trade all 3 for it and still feel bad for not having a fair trade since it's a shiny. I definitely appreciate the offer though!
  6. G

I sent you a friend request! The Stonjourner and Feebas I'll gladly trade 1:1. The Scorbunny, the first female I bred up was one of the natures you listed as not wanting, so I bred up an Adamant female with very good IVs (all perfect except HP, which is pretty good, and special attack, which...
  7. G

Thanks for the interest! I can make that happen. Do you care about levels, IVs, natures, abilities, or balls they are contained within? If not I'd do a 1:1 trade for each of those with any non-Galar native Pokemon that isn't a Kanto starter, if so we can definitely make that happen it just...
  8. G

Greetings! Forgive the rough decor, and welcome! Here at Giant Octopode's Private Hatchery, Errands, and Rares (GOPHER) we specialize in commission work, and also have a limited selection of rare pokemon to trade. Thank you for coming to visit, and regardless of whether or not you choose to...
Back
Top Bottom