Search results for query: *

1. G

BDSP Is Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl worth getting and playing, coming from Arceus?

Right, but that doesn't answer the question, why not just remake the 3rd version? From the sounds of it, they Don't have the features and content of the 3rd version present here, and you wouldn't have to worry about it at all if you just remade the 3rd version in the first place. Seems like...
  2. G

BDSP Is Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl worth getting and playing, coming from Arceus?

Why can't they get remakes? Why would you remake an inferior product over a superior one? They own the rights to it, correct? It's not that they Can't remake Platinum, they just Didn't. Personally I'd buy it if they did but will not buy BD/SP, so I'm not convinced it's economically...
  3. G

Why not just a remake of Platinum? That's what I'm looking for at this point it seems, from what I've read it just seems like the superior game, am I missing something?
  4. G

Probably because they would've rather had a faithful remake of Platinum, if I were to hazard a guess, since they think it's a better game. Never played any of them, so I can't speak to the accuracy of that, but is there any reason why one would prefer to have D/P as the source material rather...
  5. G

Greetings! I am just about "done" with Arceus, by which I mean I have a full Dex at Research Level 10 and just need to catch the title Pokemon to complete it. I was looking at BD/SP, and it seems the region and Pokedex is essentially the same. I've never played the original Diamond / Pearl...
Back
Top Bottom