Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Yeah due to the relative impossibility of getting a fire stone early enough for it to matter, I'd recommend using Magmar, obtainable in the burned tower. Of course Entei and Ho-Oh are viable options as well late game but before becoming a champion (well Entei for sure, Ho-Oh depends on the version)
  2. G

I'm wanting to try out the Justified Lucario Beat Up strategy in some double battles. For those who don't know, Justified increases your attack by 1 stage when hit by a Dark type move. Beat Up specifically triggers Justified for each hit, and hits a number of times equal to your party members...
  3. G

To me, that's a very tough one. I really think you could make arguments for all 3. So I will. I know that's not helpful necessarily, but maybe you'll find one of them more convincing than the others XD Spiritomb: Being outright immune to Psychic is a big deal. Being immune to Normal and...
  4. G

Have you used both starters in the past? By default I'd recommend whichever one you haven't already used, but I am somewhat assuming you've already used all of them. Given that assumption, for me they are both fantastic. As such it would come down to which starter has the best supporting...
  5. G

Dracovish is amazing. Would highly recommend. To give you an idea, on my singles battle tower team, it's Eternatus, Zacien, and Dracovish. I've gotten well over a hundred wins, never lost or even come close to losing. Of course that's with a choice scarf (won't be available till Ballonlea)...
  6. G

I'm making a Doubles Battle Tower team (in Sword and Shield) featuring dual Telepathy Noivern running Boomburst, as I think it would be both fun and effective. I'm still breeding them up and getting their IVs right, but I'm looking for advice on the moveset and held items. The only...
Back
Top Bottom