Search results for query: *

1. G

Rare Pairings

Wow, very interesting. You get my Obscure Pairing Award for that.
  2. G

Rare Pairings

That picture you linked is adorable! And I'm surprised checkmate isn't more popular, what with the characters involved. Appropriate name too.
  3. G

Rare Pairings

Oh, that japanese fanart! XD
  4. G

Rare Pairings

Stray thought today: Arguably, the majority of pairings in many fandoms are m/m. People whose favourite pairings are straight, do you ever feel left out? A lot of people seem to be really again heterosexual pairings, and I'm not sure why.
  5. G

Rare Pairings

Great video! I love how it's full of rare ships. @pikachu200 Meowth and his little eggy weggy were made for each other, lol!
  6. G

Rare Pairings

Ah right yes I know what you mean. And wow I wonder how it would work out in a traditional way. I think there would have to be something about Tracey that reminds Giovanni of times gone by, maybe someone he knew a long time ago? The difference to me between romantic and sexual isn't kissing...
  7. G

Rare Pairings

I forgot to check this thread! Good to see that it's still alive! Yes I did notice. And I really don't get what links Giovanni and Koga other than his Team involvement in the manga. Plus Airshipping seems to suit the yaoi seme/uke archetype more, so you'd think it would be more popular...
  8. G

Rare Pairings

I can, LOL, but that's just the way I function and also I'm used to being a lonely shipper by now! :D What do you miss most, having fics to read/fanart of your pairing, or talking to people about it?
  9. G

Rare Pairings

That is so adorable, I can certainly see it happening!
  10. G

Rare Pairings

Coming into the Shippers' Paradise and seeing the forum dominated by popular ships such as Rocketshipping and Pokeshipping and those growing in popularity, I felt compelled to make a thread for people who feel like they are the only ones who support their favourite pairing. I don't have...
Back
Top Bottom