Search results for query: *

1. GiraFragMich

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

I just saw the german names for the new mons and Yungoos is called Mungunior, a combination of Mungo (mongoose) and Junior. I think it is safe to assume that he will evolve at least once.
  2. GiraFragMich

Yes, I would absolutely love that. I hope it becomes reality now.
  3. GiraFragMich

What @Zeta said is right. Yungoos is probably a predator of Rattata or some new rat, maybe of the new Pikaclone HAHA!
  4. GiraFragMich

I just read Yungoos' description on the official site and it says it has a natural rivalry with a "certain other Pokemon" that is very common in Alola. I wonder what that is. A snake? though that would be too similar to a "certain other pair".
  5. GiraFragMich

They didn't. But Iwanko is seen in the first town and if it & Yungoos don't mirror Poochyena & Zigzagoon I don't know what else will. You could be right about Nekkoala not being on the early routes, but it being revealed together with Iwanko suggests so.
  6. GiraFragMich

There are now Iwanko, Nekkoala and Yungoos as early route Pokemon, two of them Normal type. GenVI had only Bunnelby. Going by that we can assume that the overall number of new species is quite a bit higher than last generation.
Back
Top Bottom