Search results for query: *

1. GiratinasEmbodiment

Your POSITIVE Opinions

One more point of mine, just because this only really hit me in the last week or so. 7. The best part of the Pokémon games is the fact that no two journeys are identical. I'm not just talking about different journeys through different regions. I've played through every region at least twice...
  2. GiratinasEmbodiment

Your POSITIVE Opinions

The Adventures manga is definitely a good read, I won't deny that. But I was actually referring to the more broadly-applicable practice of watching a video playthrough of a game you can't play for yourself. If you see the events happening, you've gotten the opportunity to experience the story in...
  3. GiratinasEmbodiment

Your POSITIVE Opinions

Buying a new console for the purposes of playing a single game is an easily-regretted decision. I don't blame you for not being willing to do it. And what's more, a game can be enjoyed for its story without being played for oneself, if you have a means to witness the story second-hand. Let no...
  4. GiratinasEmbodiment

Your POSITIVE Opinions

I'm just looking at my massive thread-starting post, and I'm like "Ha, I wanted this to be 'not too long', so I stopped it at three." 4. I love events where you get to battle Mythical Pokémon to try and catch them. Sinnoh's really the star of this statement, because it had no less than three...
  5. GiratinasEmbodiment

Your POSITIVE Opinions

World-building within the confines of the existing franchise is apparently a niche. A GTS-based #ChainOfDeals forum game has been hit-and-miss so far. But this... this is something that really needs to happen, and if I'm the only one who's willing to make it happen, I'm going to be very very...
Back
Top Bottom