• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

Man, I’m on the fence. On the one hand I wanna complete the National Dex and empty my PokeBank into Home. But on the other hand if I do that then half of them won’t be usable until sometime next year.
  2. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

I for one will not be transferring any of my Pokemon to Gen 8. I like having them all available in one spot and that's not going to be an option anymore. If I need to start from scratch then so be it, but I played the hell out of those games for far too long to just port some of them over. Guess...
  3. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

I have a personal solution for all of this. I'm still buying both games because I'm still looking forward to playing them. But I'm not transferring any of my Pokemon until all of them are available in the game. I'll just make sure to catch all of the new Pokemon. If the game gets updated then...
  4. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

What really bothers me is that he made it sounds as though they were prioritizing presentation over gameplay. As a two-decade long fan, I'd rather have N64 graphics with all of the Pokemon than fancy new models for only some of them.
  5. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

I can almost guarantee that's the real reason. Remember when Street Fighter V launched without an arcade mode and less characters than SFIV did at launch? That is not something that a developer would decide, that's an upper management decision to have the game out before it's ready because they...
  6. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

The way they put it, it sounds like they can't do it at launch which is totally understandable. I think it's the lack of clarification of whether or not they plan to include the option to transfer everyone later that's really upsetting people. I mean, even if it took another year I think people...
  7. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

While I still think it's unfortunate, it's definitely not the end of the world (even though I'm willing to bet money my favorites won't make it it :( ) But either way the game still looks like a lot of fun. I highly doubt they're gonna let people's Pokemon from 2003 go to waste.
  8. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

Welp, I ain't afraid to admit I was wrong. I just watched the video instead of reading new articles. Yeah, this sounds permanent and that's extremely unfortunate because it means we'll likely have to buy another set of games like we did in Gen 3 to get all of them. It's not like the game's not...
  9. Gligarman

SwSh Pokemon Home

I'm seeing people lose their damn minds over this statement but since when have all of the Pokemon been transferable at launch? It always takes a few months before they can get everyone in there. But if this is the case, and I don't see why it wouldn't be, they definitely need to clarify.
Back
Top Bottom