Search results for query: *

1. Glitchipedia

Flow of Time in the Anime

The author of the above-linked analysis cites original Japanese dialogue, occasions where the sunrise/sunset times can be discerned, and other visual and contextual clues. If I ever find myself in a position where I can check it myself, I'll be sure to do so and attempt to verify the claims.
  2. Glitchipedia

According to this analysis (which admittedly comes with its own flaws, but it's the best I can find without spending a boatload of money I don't have on DVDs), the Hoenn arc occurs from the summer to around late autumn or early winter. The Battle Frontier, meanwhile, appears to extend from one...
  3. Glitchipedia

That wouldn't be necessary at all. The seasonal progression seems to suggest: Kanto: About a year and three months Orange Islands: About two months Johto: About nine months Hoenn: About nine-to-ten and a half months Battle Frontier: About a year, give or take a month and a half Sinnoh: About...
  4. Glitchipedia

Well, then it's a darn lucky coincidence. :ROFLMAO: Lucky for fanfic writers, if no one else.
  5. Glitchipedia

Well, I've done some more reading online, and apparently there is a fairly consistent seasonal cycle throughout the show if you pay attention, which also renders a few of my previous calculations inaccurate. From Indigo League through XY&Z, a total of 7.25 seasonal cycles can be...
  6. Glitchipedia

I've already posted my own theory in the anime headcanons thread. As you can see, it's imperfect and incomplete. I do intend to conduct further research down the line to fully incorporate the movies, specials, and later seasons if at all possible.
Back
Top Bottom