Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'd have Weavile have the moves Fake Out, Night Slash, Ice Punch, and Swords Dance. Max out EVs for Speed and Attack. The sash is fine. For Latios, give it Soul Dew, with the moves Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Calm Mind. Scrap Regigigas. He...
  2. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Okay, so I got to 57 wins in the Battle Tower with this team, and would like to break 100 wins: Garchomp @ Focus Sash Outrage Swords Dance Fire Fang Earthquake This guy has maximum EV/IVs in Attack and Speed, as well as a perfect HP IV. I...
  3. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. When it comes to hms, I make my whole team without them except Surf and Waterfall, and that depends on the water type I'm using. I use an hm slave, but it's usually in the PC except for when I know I will need it. Then I put it back in when I'm not...
  4. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. VanillaThunderbolt, I don't think Garchomp can learn dragon dance... And I'm using an adaptability P-Z, so I could still Scarf it. Better yet, I could use Nasty Plot in place of Agility, and make P-Z hold something like Wise Glasses or something.
  5. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ok, so I got the gold print in the Hall and Arcade, and now I'm trying to get 100 wins in the Battle Tower. I'm going to use a Garchomp with SD/EQ/Outrage/Fire Fang holding a life orb as a physical sweeper, and a Porygon-Z holding a focus sash with Tri...
  6. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. How on earth am I supposed to get the gold symbol for the battle hall? I'm using a Naive Garchomp, with a perfect attack, speed, and HP IV, EV trained in speed and attack. Even with a yache berry, I either get swept by Weavile with a focus sash or a...
  7. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. In regards to the battle tower team I posted some posts above, I also have a Kingdra with a mild nature and coicidentally, a Speed IV of 31. It's got swift swim, and Surf/Ice Beam/Rain Dance/Dragon pulse, with Dragon pulse possibly being replaced by...
  8. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yup.
  9. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm having a hard time getting to 100 wins or even the 49 win Palmer rematch in the Battle Tower. I've only gotten as far as 42 wins. Here is my team: Porygon-Z @Focus Sash Adapability -Tri Attack -Thunderbolt -Ice Beam -Agility Dragonite@...
  10. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Here's a hypothetical Machamp: Machamp @ Flame Orb Guts -Facade -Cross Chop -Ice Punch -Thunderpunch Once Flame Orb triggers Guts, Cross Chop goes from 150 (/w/ STAB) to 225 (/w/ STAB and 1.5 guts increase), Facade goes up to 140 as usual...
Back
Top Bottom