• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Preview SM029: Are You Going to Have a Nap-masyu in the Nemasyu Forest Too?

X&Y may not have adapted every game event exactly the same but it sure as heck felt like a proper nod to the game compared to what we're getting right now. I can't speak for Diamond & Pearl or Best Wishes because I didn't actively watch the anime at all during those runs.
  2. G

I think the key here is what I watch Pokemon for and what you probably watch Pokemon for. I'm a more casual viewer and I don't find most of the comedy in this series that appealing so the slow speed we're moving is just overall unappealing to me. I'll rephrase it in a way that is hopefully not...
  3. G

Is it really a crime that those of us who liked the engaging story in the games want Satoshi to stop dicking around after 20 plus episodes and get into the meat of what Alola can really offer?
  4. G

I completely understand if people enjoyed episode 13. Again, there's nothing wrong with fillers existing for the sake of entertainment and comedy. My problem is when something is sold as something it's not. Think about it. The majority of fillers in previous series never tried to tell us they...
  5. G

You're free to feel and believe what you want, but I don't see how you can stand by the argument for this case. Other than that 30 seconds at the end, nothing of any importance happened whatsoever in that episode that had any impact on the story, characters, or adventure at all. The 30 seconds...
  6. G

What happened is the writers brainwashed you into thinking it wasn't an episode with people running around for 20 minutes by adding a 30 second clip that had something of relevance happen. And that scene was repeated in episode 14, which means you can actually skip 13 and not miss anything...
Back
Top Bottom