Search results for query: *

1. Gomez16

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

did catching legendary get worse in OR/AS? I do not recall it being this tough to capture in X&Y. I went through 70 ultra balls on each of the 4 legendary pokemon I tried to catch so far. -edit grammar
  2. Gomez16

I have a female golem with heavy slam. I am trying to breed with ditto for a male geodude with heavy slam so I can breed that with an onix. non of my eggs have heavy slam? why?
  3. Gomez16

is there a better way to transfer items than trading pokemon holding items. Migrating from Y to AS and it is taking forever.
  4. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) what is QR code exploits? Can you really get any pokemon or item by scanning a code?
  5. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) What exactly does "Sand Force" do? Does it only effect 1 pokemon? does it effect all pokemon including opponent? I would love to use it in triple or double battles.
  6. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Mega Kahngaskan does strike twice on multiple hit moves? I just tried comet punch thinking this would be awesome with the mega ability, but it only hit twice. should things like comet punch work with parental bond?
  7. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Stopping mega evo could be an interesting strategy, I mean something more complex than say knock off.
  8. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Do move/abilities that prevent use of held items stop mega evolutions?
  9. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) 1. What is the best way to get PP ups? I know its 1,000 pokemiles for 1, but that seems like a lot and they always get sent to the global link before I can spend them. 2. If pokemiles is the best way, whats the best way to get pokemiles?
  10. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Did I miss something? Didn't they announce Diancie a few months ago? where is it? Did I miss it ?
  11. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I usually do nature item on 1 and destiny knot. on a side note only needed HP/attack/speed the only child to have 31 in those 3 was 6 IV perfect and only took 20 eggs.
  12. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I guess I have bad luck, double checked both parrents 6 IV and 5 IV. I just want hp,def,spdef,speed, I don't even need 5 IV lol. stupid RNG.
  13. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think I missed something here while I was breeding. I have a 6 IV breeding with a 5 IV with destiny knot. Why am I getting 3 or 4 IV offspring?
  14. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there a list of all the obtainable berries in X&Y? and how to get them. I am missing a lot of super effective berries.
  15. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Nuts, I hate when I can't finish a pokemon because I don't have access to its entire movepool. Outrage was going to work great on my rest talker. now I don't know what to use. rest sleep talk flash cannon Roar of time, draco meteor, dragon...
  16. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I wanted to teach my shiny Dialga I got from gamestop and transfered to pokemon X outrage. Is there a way to learn outrage in X/Y? The move relearner does not have it?
  17. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can I fix it? and that is dumb so I lost all my pal parks because my 3ds was out of batteries and I used my spare?
  18. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) All my friends are gone from PSS? I go online and no one shows up, offline or online?
  19. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there a Team builder thread? I want some advice on a team I am building for online/battle mansion.
  20. Gomez16

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Did you try trading or using bank with it? it might register it.
Back
Top Bottom