Search results for query: *

1. Grammaton

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Not a good post. You pre-justify your vote, and then your justification itself makes no sense. What is me questionning that indicative of, in your mind?
  2. Grammaton

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Out of interest, why are you treating my claim as definitively town? Ascetic is alignment neutral?
  3. Grammaton

thsts pretty standard afaik? The whole purpose of the janitor is to potentially give your team a safe claim
  4. Grammaton

Just ftr, my role doesn’t block killing actions, which is how I understood it to function anyway
  5. Grammaton

Cause JPPs a better town player than going all in on me not really thinking something through - especially when such carelessness does not lend itself to scum play
  6. Grammaton

Yeah I got that part, I’m confused over why you’d follow a scum read over a case that isn’t indicative of anything
  7. Grammaton

@HumanDawn as briefly as possible, why are you voting me?
  8. Grammaton

This is one of those situations where I don’t have any scalps or any real reason to read me town, so I’ll just go ahead and claim. I’m an ascetic, hence my not trusting the Miller claim, as that would be two town roles plus ostensibly a godfather that would give misleading cop results
  9. Grammaton

It sounds like our vig shot you night 1 and you survived with our doctor having not protected you At least that’s what I inferred from how he voted
  10. Grammaton

At this point assuming JPP is scum, I’m fine with just claiming and clearing everything up. I feel like I’ve left adequate clues
  11. Grammaton

Hmm, interesting, you’d expect egg man to be the godfather?
  12. Grammaton

I don’t really agree with your janitor take. Typically it’s used to provide a team member with a fake - I find it more plausible that mafia don’t have great claimable roles and the janitor is their remedy to that
  13. Grammaton

I mean if I looked forensically at your posts, it’s likely I’d have questions - but I’m not being pinged by the sense that you’re faking content, which is further supported by your post count in a fairly low activity game
  14. Grammaton

because whilst you have a post full of no context reads, your other posts contain supporting evidence. I also don’t get the impression you were trying to say anything beyond a brief summary of where you’re at with each player
  15. Grammaton

sailing through to endgame without an issue seems to be one plausible benefit?
Back
Top Bottom