Search results for query: *

1. Grande Homme

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Fucking hell, sorry guys. I was on a trip and didn’t have time to check
  2. Grande Homme

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Should’ve asked HD his reads before dying :argh
  3. Grande Homme

Lol Fennec sussing me now. Probably is Jinjo and Fennec tbh
  4. Grande Homme

Lol not voting until Jinjo claims, is there info on Gram
  5. Grande Homme

Yeah not very ideal tbh. I’m indifferent now, as the actions do line up with, and I don’t think JPP is scum either, based on his posts, more specifically going after Grammaton like that. I’m interested to hear what Jinjo claimas well. Also, FinalArcadia why do you keep sussing me?
  6. Grande Homme

Ah I see sorry. Why didn’t you wait for FA to claim in that case.
  7. Grande Homme

I know, just been lazy. I think I believe you and your town. Also who made that post about janitor and the spirit thing because I think it’s BS, spirit would’ve just died and not come back. The purpose of the janitor is to literally make the victim disappear.
  8. Grande Homme

Not very excellent. Wish he would’ve claimed there.
Back
Top Bottom