Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Alderney apparently, which is the northern-most of the Channel Islands, so... yeah, Kalos much.
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

To correct you on this... the whole Galar Region is based on the island of Great Britain, which itself is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The main focus of the region in the main game itself is England and Wales, with The Isle of Armor being based on The Isle of...
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

Sinnoh Pokemon in Home If you look at pictures 33 and 38 in the link above, then you will find some more hints to Sinnoh. Plus after seeing that recent episode with the Pokemon World Championships in the anime, could that be the new battle thing that will be included with the Expansion Pass...
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

It will be Pokemon Home
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

Pokemon has since GO become so obsessed with mobile games because they can make more money out of less effort with micro-transactions.
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

No doubt the direct will be about Pokemon Home since it'll be for both iphone/Android and Switch. It'll look as if Home is going to be more than Bank, like a My Pokemon Ranch but bigger with far more features. And would probably explain for what it can give to people.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

An update to add the pokemon back in SWSH would be nice, since it had a lot of backlash. However this is GF we're talking about here. Talking to them is like talking to Bethesta right about now.
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

The lack of Pokemon in SwSh is possibly either due to the team rushing the game out for christmas sales, or to market for merchandising by allowing which Pokemon will be in the next game. Positively the latter, which I find scummy. The Direct could possibly be for Home, Sleep and Detective...
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

Even so, the remakes would still have loose elements to Platinum, just as ORAS has loose elements to Emerald.
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

More like what SWSH did with Zacian and Zamazenta if you remember clearly, giving Dialga and Palkia new powerful forms similar to Giratina's in Platinum.
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

Perhaps with Eternatus with Dialga and Palkia. But also maybe Giratina as well?
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

Megas were in these games... Gen 6: XY, ORAS Gen 7: SM, USUM, LGPE, Masters So it looks like only the 3DS era games (with the exception of one mobile and Switch game) have this gimmick. With Gen 8 as a symbol of the Switch era, and with Dynamax/Gigantamax replacing Megas and Z-Moves as the...
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

Now you're beginning to sound just like me only last year when I had high expectations to what SWSH could have, only for that to be shattered into splinters when the Press Conference, E3 and the game was released. They clearly rushed the games, took out Megas and Z-Moves for a new gimmick and...
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

One 1 Gen you mean. Plus there’s no reason of getting rid of Megas from SwSh when other regions have it.
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

If Megas do come back, then 1. That would be as much of a surprise as the bike returning in SWSH when that wasn’t seen since Gen 6. And 2. What is the point of Dynamaxing/Gigantamaxing? They realize that they’ve wasted too many great opportunities, or are they just rushing SWSH out so to make...
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

Just a reminder to not let our expectations be too high. I learned that the hard way last year.
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

These fans are obviously thinking and having expectations that the Gen 4 Remake will tie into the Gen 6 lore with the Megas,which I could see working if the remake for Gen 3 came out in Gen 5 whilst Gen 4 in Gen 6. But as it is, GF had already thrown the Megas out in favor of Dynamax/Gigantamax...
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

But with that aside, can we please talk about the Gen 4 Remake coming out possibly next year?
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

that I do not wish to go any further, so let's just go back to the topic at hand, please?
  20. Grass Type Gardenia

Happy 2020 everyone, let us hope for the new year. I cannot tell you politics on this site I'm afraid. All I can tell you is where the word Dexit comes from.
Back
Top Bottom