Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Uh oh! Watch out AshxSelene shippers, it appears as if she's about to have some competition, with a scottish lass wink wink Auld Alliance, remember?
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

I mean those that think the next region is based on the UK that is shunned from speaking for so long.
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdA22Lh6Rwk It's Official!!! AND THEY HAVE BLACKPOOL!!!
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Galar Region (UK upside-down) Grass Lemur, Fire Rabbit and Water Salamander. Looks like some people owe some people an apology now?
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

Looks to me like all the activity happening in the past few days, we will. Fingers crossed
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

I am willing to dismiss the claim that the UK will be the next region. I'm just writing from what I've found in Masuda's recent tweets, as his tweets did hint of Sun and Moon in the past, and LGPE beforehand. The Spain one I didn't find sense because of the pictures the GF crew took whilst...
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

I just said, to me you may sound rude sometimes, but to you, you might be writing it in whatever mood you're in. I don't know. That is what I'm getting at with writing in forums. The misunderstanding that often times start conflicts.
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

I was only shoving this thing only to help you to understand the deeper meaning than just what you see on the surface. If you do not want to then fine, I won't force you now that we've had enough. If anything, writing in forums by now has a major floor of misunderstanding a person's tone and...
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

even when these findings comes from Masuda's Tweets and Pokemon Kids TV on youtube?
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

Only because those past findings were done by fakers and 4chan. This is different. Why is the UK not allowed to be discussed and yet others like Spain is? Look, I'm not going to be discussing this any further.
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

I know you told me not to bring up the whole UK topic again, especially after the amount of arguing and false leaks that have came up last month. I'm just writing this based on a main source, i.e. Junichi Masuda's Twitter page and the recently made Pokemon Kids TV channel on Youtube. When I said...
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

Please read the first post on this page. I have quoted what I've written to someone else. I'm not saying all of you are bad. I'm just speaking towards those that have the biases on this site. I don't! I wish to talk socially to people with what's on the topic. In other words, the possibility of...
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

:facepalm: What part of 2016 don't you guys understand? I thought I've explained it to you thoroughly. :sigh: Fanbases.
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

I've already posted the hints only a page ago. However it seems this forum doesn't like to discuss about the UK thing because there had been a heated argument last night that had the forum shut down for four hours.
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/1090852075167051778 Someone on Youtube speculated that around Valentines Day is when a Pokemon Direct might come out. It's also around February that some Pokemon announcements were shown. in 2010, a Silhouette to Zoroark was shown before it's...
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

IMPORTANT NOTES: Before I start writing my thoughts, I would like to stress socially and politely that I do NOT wish for vulgar and impolite criticism. You are free to discus and criticise it by all means, but please do remember to respect others with info that they want to share in this forum...
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

Yellow is a retelling of Red, Green and Blue Crystal a retelling of Gold and Silver Emerald a retelling of Ruby and Sapphire FireRed and LeafGreen is a retelling of Red, Green and Blue Platinum is a retelling of Diamond and Pearl Heartgold and SoulSilver is a retelling of Gold, Silver and...
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

Just wait until the Pokemon Kids thing releases an 'I hear Thunder' song. then you realise that it's from a French song ''Frere Jacques.''
Back
Top Bottom