• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Makes sense since her Gym in Geography terms is where Blackpool is.
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

Have you heard by now the controversy about Nessa? It's Steven Universe all over again with the fanart.
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

But by looks of the trailer and the leak, it looks as if SwSh will be a third version in itself, similar to ORAS, fixing what XY lacked of a Z.
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

That previous video I showed yesterday, at least has a counter by non other than Verlisify himself. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2fzBcj2LM
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

Ruffoldrowlit has made this video talking in depth the situation with Game Freak, mobile games and the Pokemon situation in general. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CpsvyJuMYc And I swear, if they don't bring in the old characters in SwSh and instead say that they're on Pokemon...
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

I couldn't care less of LVs and EVs, if you don't mind me saying so.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

Apart from those that have grown up with Pokemon, they also have to focus on the target audience, which is the kids.
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

Yeah, GF are becoming lazy with Post Games now because kids today have a very short attention span and would rather move on to something else than just play on the same game once it's been completed.
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

Let's just hope Sword and Shield doesn't end up the same as X and Y did.
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dR5NDcvm4M Since Mobile Games, GF have started focusing their attention on that more than their mainline series, which looks as if, if things don't improve, will make Gen VIII the last Pokemon Gen for the main series.
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

I don’t think Leon is the villain here, he’s probably the Cynthia of the Galar Region. Speaking of such, Hop is the equivalent to Barry.
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

If Team Yell is real, and if they’re hyperactive football like fans to one of the rivals, then they could at least resemble something like Vikings, otherwise that would not only be a wasted opportunity, but also treading too much into real life football fans in the UK, such as Celtic and...
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

It's gliding in the breeze, it doesn't need to flap it's wind all the time. Also, has anyone yet translated the corocoro leak of SwSh?
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

Gen I - IV (Their Climb) Gen V (Their High Noon) Gen VI - VIII (Their Decline) Let's hope they turn things around.
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

Gen 1 and 2 (Link's Awakening - GB) Gen 4 (A Link to the Past- SNES) Gen 6 (Windwaker - GC) Gen 8 (Twilight Princess - GC/Wii) Game Freak is slow when it comes to evolving a game
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

If anyone can translate japanese, maybe there might be info on the player's names as well as Zacian and Zamazenta's typings?
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

Corocoro has been leaked! Sorry that I can't find the link to where he got this image from, I'm just letting you guys know. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNYfG9UgR8o
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

UK looks at Galar Pokedex with a frown. UK: This is because of Brexit, isn't it? GF nodded disappointingly.
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

I don't know why, but I feel as if since transitioning to 3D models with Gen 6, Pokemon has somehow lost it's spark. Most of the good artists have either left or are working on other projects. I could understand a few have passed on, whether or not that's true, but what made Pokemon so special...
Back
Top Bottom