Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

Not me totem Ribombee though
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

nor can the large Alolan Pokemon from USUM. Home did say that there are going to add more things over time, such as a battle thing and Go connection.
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

Sorted mine out, finally got the iphone version. Nothing much, at least I get to see my team.
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've yet to find Home on my Iphone 6s
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

Pokemon Bank had just gotten an update now. Still no mobile though.
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

I just keep the pokemon in Bank/Home for filling in the Pokedex.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

Just as there will be new mythicals (revealed on Pokemon Day and in the new movie), so will probably be new Gigantamax Forms within the DLCs. Most people say that that this is all we'll get from the DLCs from just one trailer, we are just too quick to criticise these days. Can you really blame...
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've just answered that similar thread above it.
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

I know that, I mean the Gigantamax Forms? Was Gigantamax Snorlax confirmed before its reveal, because I didn't see it along with the Gigantamax Melmetal and Gigantamax Toxtricity when they were datamined? If not, then anything can happen.
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

What else was found in the datamine? I already know of Gigantamax Toxtricity and Melmetal.
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

where and when? Please show me proof?
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

Gigantamax Snorlax wasn't found in the datamine compaired with the others, so there may be a chance there would be.
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

I do hope Garchomp gets a Gigantamax Form.
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

''Some'' could be pointing towards Pokemon that can Gigantamax. Why else is there these Dynamax Candies and the Dynamax lever of each Pokemon. Perhaps it's by this method that it can be used to make certain Pokemon Gigantamax.
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

It's also mentioned on the official site that certain Pokemon that already have Gigantamax Forms can be trained to do so. Also, say that the legendary birds are as Persserka is compared to Persian? Here are some names that might make some sense Cycuno (Cyclone), Hurridos (Hurricane) and Tytres...
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

no need, because in the Isle of Armor, you can make any Pikachu and Eevee Gigantamax.
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

This is almost like WOW, Warhammer, D&D or any other franchise that requires spending money to get the bits and pieces to play the game. This video here (a parody on ''Game Workshop'') has become more credible for the situation GF/TPCi had gotten themselves into. View...
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

£50 - SwSh £30 - DLC £5 per year - Bank £15 per year - HOME £18 per year - NSO > £118 to have these games fully-functional in the UK Price. > Have all the Pokémon (excluding the ones on DLC). But even with that said, it is still unfair for those that are starting out.
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

Pokemon at this point has become hypocritical with their claims of saying ''They don't like charging Pokemon with money''. But then, we're only human, and we are no better either. No doubt I'll be checking the DLCs out, but if they don't tick expectations, then it is quite clear by now that...
  20. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Pokemon Home

getting these stickers for the room will be a synch with the 890 I've already got.
Back
Top Bottom