• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I’m hoping for Gen 8 characters to appear in next years update alongside the other trainers and new stories.
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

I'm surprise that I haven't heard of one that ended up being on the streets. Games like this should be banned. I knew before doing this that it would be toxic, and surprise surprise, it's just as bad, if not, worse than I've imagined it to be. At least I've got what I've been seeking so no more...
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

From Gardenia's Sync Story, she tells the player about how in different Regions many Pokemon change their shape, with Alolan Exeggutor given as an example. She then began to ponder of what her Roserade will look like in a different form, either soft and cuddly, or impressively hard in steel...
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

Already spent £172.93 for the entire thing, and I'm not planning of spending anymore. It's only when I spent £149.94 that I was able to get Gardenia. Let this be a warning to anyone who seeks of finding their favorite character via microtransactions.
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

Partially true, it depends of how well you play. For next year's update, I don't see why they shouldn't add in the Galar characters in the game.
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

Believe me, you’ll get hooked. Had already spent £120 just to get Gardenia, and now I have.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

At least now I do not meet to spend too much any more. Also, got Brandon and Treeko
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

Finally I got Gardenia
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

At least you can get a freebie per day.
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

Yes. Alright then, already spent almost £100 and what I got were... Clay, Roxanne, Bugsy, Agatha, Lt. Surge, Wikstorm, Thorton, Janine, Candice, Marshal, Brycan, Brawly, Winona, Tate & Liza, Roark, Siabold, Marley, Wulfric, Noland, Grant, Ramos, Bruno, Roxie, Marion, Kris, Mina and Shauntal...
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

Game is also released in the UK 3am. Errors keep popping up though...
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

She wouldn't even support Game Freak's poor decisions nor the Extreme Fans neither. And I agree. I miss the old days of expansion packs and rewards via hard work. Now everything seems cheap and lazy. They're better than this.
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

That's the way most games are going I'm afraid. There maybe laws against minors gambling, but now it seems like there's a bypass for that in the form of Gacha Games/Loot Boxes/ Micro-transactions etc. The companies do not like to call it gambling, but it is, and their main focus is towards a...
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

I thought they've already plenty. Some characters have Pokemon that some already have. That's why I didn't put in Allister in the list. Also, I noticed a connection between Pokemon Generations and Gen 7, like how in USUM there is Team Rainbow Rocket with all the past evil team leaders through...
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

Perhaps in either November or next year, they would add the SwSh characters into the game. Grass - Victor and Grookey (Evolves) Fire - Gloria and Scorbunny (Evolves) Water - Hop and Sobble (Evolves) Grass - Milo and Eldegoss Water - Nessa and Drednaw Fighting - Bea and Hitmontop Dark or...
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

I know. Since Gardenia for example is a 4 star, it shouldn't be that hard. The only exception is others in the 4 star category and also the more easy to get 3 stars.
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

In other words... Find her when you're not looking for her. Sorry, I have been busy with this Fanzine for months, and she happens to play a big role in it. I'm having so much fun with her character based on the anime. (It's also part of developing my writing skills and character development for...
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

So you can get gems via battles and or money, and since she's a 4 star, Gardenia would have about like a 20%-30% chance compared to the rare 5 Stars and the more common 3 Stars. And a much lesser chance compaired with all the other 4 star characters. Still, that's Gacha Games for you. I'll try...
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

I've heard that by collecting enough points or something through each move in a battle, you can pick any character you want, from what one said when playing it.
  20. Grass Type Gardenia

What do you mean by that? Please don't be rude or snarky, I'm just asking if she is via cash? Please tell me honestly and less of a wit.
Back
Top Bottom