• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

How could people who love a franchise regardless be so blind with Peter Pan Syndrone from the fact that The Pokemon Company since Go have moved focus to mobile because that market makes a lot of money. They just want to make their games to make far more money with less effort spent. Is that what...
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

Well what is your dream Pokemon game then? What is it that you truly want for a Pokemon game? Because I'm not hating you for loving the game, I'm just warning you, like so fewer people are doing of where your money should be spent? Should you want a game with less Pokemon and expect to pay more...
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

The newest Sword and Shield Expansion Pass trailer doesn't look too impressive. It feels more like an overpriced patch than a DLC, not worth the $30. I mean at least with other DLC games such as Skyrim and Fallout 4, you get your money's worth, especially when there's a lot to do in the main...
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

Gen 5 had a lot of interesting things in it, and whilst Gen 4 was the franchise's peak, Gen 5 was it's high noon before it's slow decline. There was a lot of things that's happened to cause the franchise to decline. Here are some reasons to this starting with Gen 6. 1. Gen 6 was the first 3D...
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

I do not know where the anger and hatred started, but for all I know it was building up gradually until only this year with this whole Dexit thing.
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

Exactly, it's just think it was around there if I remember that the hate began kicking up. Perhaps it's to do with the unoriginal looks of the Unova Pokemon.
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

Yeah, anger in the fandom have been boiling for a long time. I think it was Gen 5 where the anger started to grow. Gradually over time with each game after game, gen after gen. But I think what finally caused the lid to fly off was the Dexit thing. The Boldure that finally bodyslammed the...
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

It's actually to do with heart for me, nothing to do with Gen 1 and all that.I'm just saying they could do something impressive for the story.
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

Since SM, let's just hope aside from the graphics that SwSh would turn things around for the better in the 2020s
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

What I mean about roots and nostalgia is looking at what works and incorporate it into something new, like an original Disney film with a traditional feel, rather than live action remakes. Sure you can get away with some remakes, but only when the time is right, or are so lacking that they...
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

First of, I'm not saying that they're running out of ideas, I'm just saying that since Gen 6, GF and The Pokemon Company have began to downgrade themselves. Everything is there, but they're starting to forget their true roots aside from Gen 1. This is how I see the whole situation of Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom