Search results for query: *

1. Grass Type Gardenia

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

And yet I see the franchise now as Black and White, dull, grey and no longer in color as it once was.
  2. Grass Type Gardenia

That was the beginning of Pokemon's slow decline after the peak that was Gen 4. The Pokemon were recycled from some of the Pokemon, they weren't trying with making original Pokemon, and Unova (And all regions onward) was seen in a tourist perspective of New York, rather than how Gen 1 - 4 was...
  3. Grass Type Gardenia

Just a reminder for those that are not aware.
  4. Grass Type Gardenia

Dunno of the lack of some features is to do with Covid-19, but it is quite clear that Pokemon should've ended after Gen 7 and called it a day, telling that they are not making any more new Pokemon and instead remake the old Pokemon. That way it would give them time to rebuild their creative...
  5. Grass Type Gardenia

As I thought with Regional Forms, there's nothing special to them, it was old in Gen 7 and it is old now. I had expectations at the beginning, but am very disappointed with the end result. Especially when the Champion's Cup gimmick is Duel Battles. Shouldn't that be already in the SwSh game...
  6. Grass Type Gardenia

Yes... because it’s all about money now and less effort. Other games are doing it, just like how Thundercats, PPG, and even MLP with Pony Life are with TTG. I’m just saying this based on the fuel that keeps their machine running, and now with mobile games they have an endless supply. It just...
  7. Grass Type Gardenia

Godzilla changed a bit when Showa gave way to the Heisei Era. We never saw this happen to Pokemon till now because it started and made for the most part in the Heisei era. Now that this is the Reiwa Era, that means a change of direction. Don't ask me, it's a Japanese thing.
  8. Grass Type Gardenia

A screenshot of a conversion showcased Gen 8 Pokemon along with other Pokemon including Incineroar last month and Salamence.
  9. Grass Type Gardenia

Or that they've stopped caring about remakes and are instead pushing for DLCs from now on. As quoted from the January Direct: ''The Isle of Armor and The Crown Tundra areas themselves are actually two key examples of the things we're working on.'' Meaning that more DLCs are what we'll likely...
  10. Grass Type Gardenia

Garchomp, Metagross and Salamence are confirmed and they don’t have the movepool, so it’s just obviously likely that all starters and Mythicals are in at this point.
  11. Grass Type Gardenia

Someone actually hacked into Pokemon Home and found which Pokemon will be coming into Sword and Shield's Expansion Pass via what moves they will learn... By calculating these Pokemon, along with what is listed on the Galar Dex list in Bulbapedia, I've found that there are 262 Pokemon, which will...
  12. Grass Type Gardenia

Masuda did hint of Galar last year with him riding on a bus on the left side, plus that Pokemon kids Youtube Channel had for one of it's first videos ''London Bridge''. Say that I am wrong, and that no remake is ever made, this could be due to us being in the Reiwa Era in Japan, since all that...
  13. Grass Type Gardenia

What makes you think that? They could do since 2021 will be Pokemon's 25th Anniversary.
  14. Grass Type Gardenia

not if the whole thing will be like how the Pokemon League functions, having a leaderboard, only instead of having the Gym Leaders, would instead have the Champions. You, Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Alder, Diantha, Professor Kukui, Leon. and possibly Red and Blue.
  15. Grass Type Gardenia

Watch the Pokemon Direct from January and wit till after they talk about the Crown Tundra. It showcases a black sportswear with gold linings with the Pokemon League Symbol, only with two figures instead of one.
  16. Grass Type Gardenia

After reading of what happened in today's episode, I've been thinking that the symbol we've seen after showcasing The Crown Tundra in the Pokemon Direct for the Expansion Pass. You know where there are two figures instead of one for a Pokemon League. Could it be for the ''Pokemon World...
  17. Grass Type Gardenia

You can't treat the site as Gospel, we have to wait for future updates. We are only in January at the moment.
  18. Grass Type Gardenia

That's because they are wanting to surprise us.
  19. Grass Type Gardenia

Just because it's not written now doesn't mean it's already concrete.
  20. Grass Type Gardenia

haven't you read the rest aside from just that one paragraph?
Back
Top Bottom