Search results for query: *

1. G

What video games are you playing now?

Currently finishing off another playthrough of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year door. Hadn't touched this game in years, and suddenly had the urge to a couple of weeks back when waiting for Paper Mario 3DS became a case of 'I can't stands no more'. THIS BLOODY CUTSCENE. *sniff* Gets me every...
  2. G

Managed to get Abe's Oddysee working on my laptop despite the disc being scratched up like an old cat woman's sofa. "Hello." "Hello." "Follow me." "....OK." *Farts* "Hehehe." I've got a hankerin' for some Meech Munchies.
  3. G

Dr. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrobotnik's Mean Bean Machine Puyo Puyo Sun The main villain's evil plot involves making the sun bigger so he'll be surrounded by bikini-clad women. And possibly get to date the main character.
  4. G

The Mega Drive version of Sparkster. Also, I had no idea there was a completely different SNES version before today. Cheers, Google.
  5. G

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg. I'd forgotten how incredible the boss theme in this game was.
  6. G

Sonic CD, thanks to all the Sonic Generations footage. The game is still as easy as ever, but remains fun despite that.
  7. G

Cave Story, WiiWare. Surprised at how quickly I've got to the end of it, honestly, though it's a damn good game regardless.
  8. G

Currently playing through the first 3 Stafy games, now on to collecting the treasures on the Legend of Stafy 2. It's been a much more enjoyable experience than the first game, despite the fact that the bosses are still so easy it's pathetic. For anyone who's played further than the second; Are...
Back
Top Bottom