• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Greece

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Favorite food? Potatoes. I love those Potatoes.
  2. Greece

This is a very nice place.
  3. Greece

Well your older than me you joined two years ago...
  4. Greece

Thank you for your help.
  5. Greece

So there isn't a away to fix it? ( could I right a bloc with the sane title?)
  6. Greece

On the menu it said it was deleted.
  7. Greece

I have a question, I wrote a blog then an envelope with a - on it popped up after I posted it, when went to my blog menu it said blog deleted I tried re-saving it but it didn't work, is there anyway to fix this?
  8. Greece

No, I think I'm good for now.
  9. Greece

well after she helped me.
  10. Greece

In your case "The freak with a Keen Eye" I didn't understand how to do that and Joltik helped me out with it.
  11. Greece

OK I'll check it out! thanks for the caption help!
  12. Greece

Hello i'm kind of new here and don't know how to do every thing yet and I was wondering how to make those captions above your pics
Back
Top Bottom