Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Makes sense that rarer ones would not have much info about them. Also, type-specifc certainly sounds like a good idea. Like, if one challenge works for one fire based creature, why not all of them? As for ideas... For water based creatures, putting out fires is an obvious challenge to have.
  2. Greninjaman

Maybe a challenge that was created for the specific abilities of that familiar and the person who has it?
  3. Greninjaman

I guess you are right. Can't really be a character in a story if you spend the entire thing in a coma/enchanted sleep...
  4. Greninjaman

Really should have been more specific... No, the story is about a character trying to wake up the person. Like, the whole point of the story revolves around waking the person up.
  5. Greninjaman

Would a character that spends the entire story in a coma/enchanted sleep until the end of the story, count as a main character?
  6. Greninjaman

I agree with you on this. There are indeed questions that must be asked when doing any sort of worldbuilding.
  7. Greninjaman

Hello. Welcome the forums! Anyway, to answer your question: I'd say, treat the dungeons as actual normal areas within the world, instead of magical places that change layouts each time you go in. That sort of thing does not translate well to a fanfic in my opinion.
  8. Greninjaman

True. They do have a tendency to be killed off.
  9. Greninjaman

Thanks! That makes sense.
  10. Greninjaman

How does one write a character who is wise and sagely? I am talking, someone like the Great Deku Tree from the Zelda Games, specifically Ocarina of Time.
  11. Greninjaman

Oh...uh. Not sure how I missed that.
  12. Greninjaman

Why did I not think of that? The creatures are indeed minions of the main villain. I shall create a set of monsters and have them start off weak and have stronger versions appear later in the story. Again, why did I not think of that? Also, what do you mean by "standardized set"?
  13. Greninjaman

In my Legend of Zelda story, I am stuck on what to do regarding the monsters that reside inside the dungeons. Should I: A: Have each one have its own set of creatures or B: Have a set of monsters that every dungeon shares and have one or two that are unique to that dungeon Which one would make...
  14. Greninjaman

Yeah. Boring and uneeded for the story.
  15. Greninjaman

Are there ways to motivate oneself to write? Edit: Sorry if this is a question if I asked before.
  16. Greninjaman

You could put it in a separate spoiler tag. I have seen people do that.
  17. Greninjaman

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.
  18. Greninjaman

I got a question. Sorry if this was asked already. How long is too long for a Prologue?
  19. Greninjaman

Well, one benefit to having a small group of Pokemon is better character development. The more you have, the harder it is to give them all equal time to shine and develop as characters.
  20. Greninjaman

It also depends on the character's goals. If the goal does not require a full team of six, why give them a full team? Contests in the anime never required having more than two Pokemon, so Dawn and May could have gotten away with having three Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom