Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

What are your game headcanons?

What do you mean?
  2. Greninjaman

I can imaging Ghetsis doing a lot of swearing. He certainly seems like the type of person who would swear alot.
  3. Greninjaman

Perhaps the Kadabra didn't know teleport at the time?
  4. Greninjaman

True. I didn't consider that there might be limits to Teleport. You also have to consider that using it might wear the Pokemon out, especially if done over long distances (going from Cianwood to Lavender).
  5. Greninjaman

Well, I have no reason to reply to Sheep40's post since they were banned apparently after posting a reply to my previous post. I do agree with @Zexy that there is no way for anyone to be able to get all the badges in a day, unless they already have a powerful team (like the Johto Protagonist...
  6. Greninjaman

How would someone be able to raise a full team of six, get all eight badges, and then become champion within a 24-hour period? I don't see how that's even possible.
  7. Greninjaman

That 100% makes sense.
  8. Greninjaman

I think I would rather Suicune. While I would be wet, I don't have the risk of getting burned or electrocuted.
  9. Greninjaman

I would not want a Raikou on my lap. That just seems like a bad idea.
  10. Greninjaman

Here is another one from me: The reason Red doesn't say anything in Gen 2 & the remakes is because he knows why Ethan/Kris/Lyra are there: to battle him. Of course, this might not apply to every person who climbs Mt. Silver, just those people who are aware of him and thus want to battle him.
  11. Greninjaman

Anytime we see trainers who look too young to be owning Pokemon, those Pokemon actually belong to their parents/guardians (or older siblings). If it's a case of a double battle where one of the two is an adult or at least the age where they can own a Pokemon, they are letting the younger person...
  12. Greninjaman

Knowing how rich Rose must be, I could see him driving one.
  13. Greninjaman

Water Pokemon that can't move on land (Like Goldeen) have an invisible water barrier that they are able to create. It allows them to swim and move as if they are in water, but they don't have the same movement freedom as Flying types. That's why they seem to be able to float in battle. This...
  14. Greninjaman

That would explain why neither of them are there for XD Gale of Darkness.
  15. Greninjaman

Nemona playing fighting games seems like something she would do, since she is very competitive. At least I think so.
  16. Greninjaman

If that were the case, then how come no one knows anything about them at all (aside from them not existing at the time)? They would have had to have knowledge about these Pokemon.
  17. Greninjaman

How would you use this to explain Dark and Steel?
  18. Greninjaman

How do you explain the Galar fossils since none of them are Rock types?
  19. Greninjaman

That sounds very logical considering the events of Legends: Arceus. If one recalls, Volo wanted to get to Arceus. Who knows what would have happened if he was able to get to Arceus.
  20. Greninjaman

Makes sense.
Back
Top Bottom