Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Right. I do agree that it can work if you know what you are doing.
  2. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I don't see how 50 episodes would be enough for catches, evolutions, and the trials.
  3. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Well, there are players who would train up a Pokemon just for one battle and then never use it again.
  4. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

There is a difference between battling for sport vs battling for one's own survival.
  5. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

True. You would think after the hundredth time, he would immediately recognize the three since they don't even try to disguise their voices.
  6. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

If anyone can help her by giving tips to on how to deal with people constantly showing up to steal your Pokemon, it would be Ash.
  7. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Perhaps some people look for different things when it comes to characters?
  8. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I think both Dawn and May should have only had 3 Pokemon each. After all, contests never required a full team. Sure, a full team would allow the person to have more variety.
  9. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I am still of the opinion that Ash should have been replaced after the Kanto Saga so that each region's saga could have their player character be the star. I stopped watching after Kalos. Well, actually it was more like Unova was when I really started to slow down. Alola is when I outright...
  10. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Thing is, if all the protagonists were Ash with a new look, why replace Ash in the first place?
  11. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Well, when you put it that, That makes sense. I can see Steel types being harder to knock over than other types.
  12. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I don't see the issue with Croagunk hitting Scisor with Poison Jab. Yes, Steel is immune to Poison, but still, it felt the impact of the hit. Seviper and Metagross I will let slide, since Metagross is heavier than Scisor.
  13. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Brock: Gets rejected by literally EVERY girl he meets during his time as a main character of the show, mostly due to either him getting jabbed in the back by Croagunk or getting his ear pulled How many times has he gotten rejected at this point, anyway?
  14. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

Especially since that romantic relationship was entirely one-sided anyway.
  15. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I guess I was a bit quick to assume that... My bad. I really don't know. I guess I can see that perspective of things. After all, was Kanto meant to be the last region, or was it Johto? I don't remember...
  16. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I can imagine that there are genwunners who consider the Kanto Saga and the Orange Island League to be the only one, with everything else being non-canon.
  17. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

which one was that?
  18. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I liked the one with Articuno. Like, sure guys. I'm sure the leader of a criminal organization looking to acquire powerful Pokémon to take over the world would use a legendary Pokemon to cool off on a hot summer day.
  19. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

I do have a question about the Manga: Why did they release a series for each game of a generation? Why not just have one series for each generation? Seems like a lot of work to write a series for each game when they all take place in the same region.
  20. Greninjaman

Controversial opinions

How so?
Back
Top Bottom