Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

So, a/n [insert Pokemon's name] walked into a bar... (please read post 1 before posting)

and puts the bartender's son into an ever-lasting nightmare for not giving him his drink. So, a Primal Dialga entered a bar...
  2. Greninjaman

So, a/n [insert Pokemon's name] walked into a bar... (please read post 1 before posting)

And attacks a family of Corsola, resulting in it getting arrested by officer Magnezone. So, a Snorlax enters a bar...
  3. Greninjaman

And makes leaf masks for everyone! So, a Jigglypuff walked into a bar...
  4. Greninjaman

and gets used as a punching bag by a Machamp. So, a Jirachi entered a bar...
  5. Greninjaman

and entertained everyone! So, a Rattata entered a bar...
  6. Greninjaman

and seduces the bartender! A Wailord entered a bar...
  7. Greninjaman

and becomes the bar's mascot! So, a Salamence enters a bar...
  8. Greninjaman

and beats up a Magmar that is picking on a Sunkern. So, a Solgaleo enters a bar...
  9. Greninjaman

"Where is Darkria?" She asked. "I must stop him from stealing the time gears!" so, a Primarina entered a bar...
  10. Greninjaman

And beak blasts the bartender when he did not get what he ordered. So, darkrai enters a bar...
  11. Greninjaman

and is picked up by Bonnie who thinks he is super cute! so, a Dialga walks into a bar...
  12. Greninjaman

and gets swatted! So, a Palkia entered a bar...
  13. Greninjaman

and starts attacking Kyogre, who is at the bar. So, a Rayquaza flew into a bar...
  14. Greninjaman

And sang everyone to sleep! Then it scribbled on everyone's faces and stormed off. So, a Joltik entered a bar...
  15. Greninjaman

And puts on a show for everyone! So, Giratina enters a bar...
  16. Greninjaman

and walks up to the bartender and asks: "Can you get me some water?" He asked. "Shuriken!" The bartender replied. So, a Primal Groudon stomped into a bar...
  17. Greninjaman

and uses ancient power when he does not get what he wants, evolving in the process. So, a Kyorge enters a bar...
  18. Greninjaman

Hello! Here is a game that I remembered from another Pokemon forums. I give credit where it's due. I hope I checked that there are no versions of this already... Here are the rules: 1: Please follow all rules of the forums 2: Please refrain from any inappropriate/racist/gender-insulting jokes...
Back
Top Bottom