• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Closed [OLD] Welcome to BulbaBlogs! - Introduction and Rules

Thanks dude. I shall begin my first Let's Play shortly. I could do them on Youtube, but that would require a lot more work and money. The benefit of doing them on a site like this, you don't need much at all. Just the game and the proper console.
  2. Greninjaman

One last question: I was about to start an Let's Play, but I want to make sure that I'm good to go with that and any Video Game challenges I might do in the future. Those are fine right? Edit: Never mind. I looked at the first post and it says there that I can do Let's Plays. I don't always...
  3. Greninjaman

Which also means the blog posts will not be added to the post count?
  4. Greninjaman

Would the blogs be considered threads and added to the thread count?
Back
Top Bottom